10.18.2010

My Social Life (In Pictures...)

Evidence that I have made some new friends AND have a life outside of work!

One of the many things I love about Park Slope; I can be walking around with no plan for the day-enjoying the weather and BAM I find an awesome farmer's market. There were free samples, music, lots of kiddos and cool hip 30 somethings.


Got to celebrate a friend's birthday on a rooftop in the middle of times square. Talk about the fact that you live in NYC hitting you SMACK in the face. Overwhelmingly beautiful.


One of the highlights of the past 2 months. Roadtrip to Rhinebeck New York (where Chelsea Clinton married a nice Jewish boy!) with a really great crew. Ate apple cider donuts, took in some beautiful sights, and laughed A LOT.


Another Rhinebeck picture...it was so perfect! Especially with my favorite; The Jordan Brodsky.


My Dad came to visit!! I think this is us on the Staten Island Ferry...Yeah, for some reason I thought this is what we took to see the Statue of Liberty. I was wrong, but we got a free ride!


And we did eventually get to Lady Liberty (who I can see from my rooftop by the way!)


Pops also drove my car up here...only to pass it along to a younger member of my family. Hope you are taking good care of her Elyse!


Got to show dad how we cheer on the Dawgs in NYC!


Dad took me on a tour of his childhood home...the Bronx! I got to see Yankees Stadium!


Went to my first Broadway show (as a resident)...picture of the stage setup from Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson.


Went to a Rangers game with Rebecca! It was surprisingly FUN, I got into the fighting...surprise surprise.


Yom Kippur with my family. A never before moment for the Moskowitz...it was unforgettable :)


Jen got to celebrate her birthday New York Style!!! So fun....love you!


Thank goodness for technology...iChatting with my favorite family (besides me own...) Meet the Larsens!


Can you believe a tornado blew through Park Slope? It was CRAZY! I don't have pictures from the hail that came a month later...but it was just as ridiculous.


And finally, me, Case Manager Supervisor in my office. Would you trust me to social work ya?

2 comments:

Kt said...

You look amazing! Looks like NYC suites you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out sistah! I can't wait to see you!!