"It is only in adventure that some people succeed in knowing themselves - in finding themselves..." André Gide
9.14.2012
Tips for Success
I'm not sure if you can read this, you should be able to click it and make it bigger...but I REALLY love this. As I transition out of this job, I see the ways that some of the things I practice in the workplace have opened up doors for me, while I see other doors shut on co-workers because they aren't aware of these little attitude tips.
The first one is HUGE. Looking around at work and being grateful, even if it is for the hardest day on the job, being grateful for the opportunity to be challenged allows me to know that I can handle the hard stuff. Also owning up to my mistakes is a biiiiiiiig one. Claiming it and embracing it allows me to get bigger and stronger from it, oh and NEVER do it again.
Of course that piece about embracing change and not fearing it, that has come up quite often.
There are so many on this list...which is why I'm sharing it!
Happy Friday everyone :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment