6.30.2010

Holy Horoscope iGoogle!

So I am having another one of those days where the bed and I are just inseparable.

I don't know what it is, I think it is the lack of things to do (NOT).

Okay, here is what it really is, I don't have a gym membership here in Athens. I know it sounds ridiculouso, but going to the gym for an hour or two a day get me out of the house, motivated, confident, etc.

I somehow got roped into playing on a co-ed intramural softball team this week, so at least I have that tonight.

Anyway, so about the horoscope-this was mine for today thanks to iGoogle:

You may not be sure of how you feel today because your mood keeps changing throughout the day. You recognize that you're heading into a new phase but you don't know whether to hold on to the past or push into the future. Ultimately, you are best off if you simply keep your attention on what is happening in the present moment without looking back or ahead.

And with that, I will get in the shower and see if I can sweet talk my old gym to take me back for one month.

No comments: