9.06.2010

“go wherever we are needed, and do whatever comes to hand.”

The quote above is from Ballington and Maude Booth, the co-founders of the non-profit I am officially employed by! I am hesitant to name the actual organization in case the higher ups look at lowly blogs like this to see what their staff is up to.

I will be a case manager supervisor...what the WHAT? Supervisor! Amazing. I love leadership and group work and support. I get to be clinical while helping the machine continue to work efficiently and effectively for the clients we serve. We are located in Manhattan and are the largest homeless shelter for families. I can't wait to work with families and be around children...it will be a great experience for me (and hopefully for them!)

This holiday weekend has been one to remember. Jobs, Roommates' birthdays, BBQ on the Hudson in Jersey City, Brighton Beach, and lounging. I feeling so lucky.

Missing my family and ATL friends quite a bit. Their arrival in mid-September will be warmly welcomed!!

Thank you for love loyal readers

No comments: