...Here I Come.
I am overwhelmed with feelings. First, I have never even booked a one way ticket in my life-so that is just a bizarre feeling. Like this is it, I am going somewhere with no plans to return. My body began to get really hot, my throat got tight and my eyes got wet. Is this panic? I immediately thought of that quote a few entries back about fear either breaking you or building you.
I am choosing to embrace the fear of the northern unknown and let it build me.
The first person I alerted of my purchase was my sister. Forever there for me, unconditionally. Her totally spot-on reply?"I know that you are going to be amazing and thrive and grow. We are not going anywhere and nothing is forever, so you can always come back."
That's home, isn't it? The exact meaning. Home, my home, is a people that I can always come back to. As disconnected and discombobulated my home has been as of late, I know that the people are always there, loving me and cheering me on. That makes this life so much easier.

Saturday August 14th, 2010 I will be a New York Resident!
No comments:
Post a Comment