5.12.2009

The Send Off

Today was an awesome and well-filled last day in the fine state of Georgia...woke up at 4am for 1st Malaria Pill (there is a 4 hour time difference so 4am here is 8am there, this way I will always be taking the pill around breakfast time), then woke back up to interview for a loan @ Jewish Family and Career Services with my momma. Hopefully we qualify! I would love to have the following:

(money sprawled out on da bed)

My dear Dev came over today to catch up on life and discuss our plans to hang out this summer. I sure wish I could take her on my trip!
Finally, my awesome sis came on over to eat with the fam. Such a nice suprise!
Matt and I enjoyed some late night chips and salsa, a long overdue goodbye.

All-in-all, I believe I am ready! I'll be up at 5am to shower, and out the door at 6am to get on one of these:

I'll have a layover from 12:30-5pm in NYC, so if any of my lovely family or friends would like to come say hi @ JFK...I will be a very happy girl.

Thank you again to everyone for their love, support, kind words, in-flight entertainment (Melissa), passport holders (devon), Money (Alice and Karen), travel items (Jen!), goodies for the kids (mom!) and a nice safe ride to and from the airport (Dad!)

I'll be thinking of you ALL...hopefully you will hear from me soon......

2 comments:

the mother figure said...

The umbilical cord is totally stretched!!

Jennith said...

I am sad already but couldn't be more proud.