5.02.2009

T-Minus Ten Days

I am beginning my official countdown to my first Awesome Adventure by avoiding a twenty page paper + an additional 8 page paper and starting a blog...DUH!

I plan to keep up with this thing while I am in Ghana and even beyond.

On May 12th I will be joining 12 other UGA graduate and undergraduate students in a trek to the lovely country of Ghana. (See Below). This is a study abroad program through the School of Social Work and while I haven't had too much time to get excited, I know that I have a truly Awesome Adventure ahead of me.

I am creating this blog because we were told that there is limited computer time while we are there, and I won't really be able to e-mail people much, but I want to keep in touch! Also, I plan to document more than just Ghana, perhaps my life? If it continues to stay as  interesting as it has been of course :)

Thanks for looking...10 days!!!







No comments: