I can't believe it...2 more full days left in Africa. I have so many feelings swirling in this soon to be stomach ache-free body of mine. I have such a sad section of my heart because I fear that I will never get to come back to Africa, what if this is it? Have I done all I could, have I learned all I can, did I see everything??
Also, money is a major issue...and the fact that I do not need to be spending any more, yet I am down to 5 cedis, which is un-livable. It wouldn't be such a big deal if I had a concrete job lined up for when I get back. If anyone has ANY leads, please let me know! Or if you need a dog sitter, baby sitter, house sitter, kitty sitter, etc...I am your gal.
I am looking forward to being home, getting to Athens, eating my usual food, getting back to the GYM, posting pictures, and seeing all of you. I am so sad to leave Africa and I wish I could just fly all of you here to be with me...
This is not my final post, not by far...but I think you wer pretty well updated and I will continue to keep you that way until I am home safe, pictures are posted, and my life goes back to its normal boring state.
Here is my first of many thank yous for checking in with me, no matter how infrequent it is. This was such a nice way to stay in touch with you all and your comments have truly kept me positive and alive on this trip.
Big Hugs to everyone...and you will be hearing from me soon.
The Traveler Questioning How Fast Three Weeks Seems to Go When One is in Africa.
1 comment:
yeah yeah yeah!! i am going to see what I can do to pick u up. but 1130 is late girl! miss you and can't believe you are almost home!
Post a Comment